Endorsed by Leaders
Designated Farm Bureau Federation Friend of Agriculture
Nebraska Right to Life
Nebraska Professional Firefighters Association
Nebraska Federation of Independent Businesses
Nebraska Farmers Union
"The Best for the West"
Al truly listens to
constituents and learns from the best information available
to make sound, rational decisions that benefit the people
of our District and our State!
WORKING AND WINNING FOR YOU!
As your State Senator, Al Davis ...
- Introduced and supported a 180% (or: a $91 million) increase in the property tax credit fund.
- Passed a resolution putting Nebraska on record in support of a federal mandate for two-man train crews.
- Addressed rural health care issues, with a special focus on elderly Nebraskans and Alzheimer's Disease
- Advocates for economic development opportunities in our district
- Stands up against efforts to close rural schools
- Believes rural Nebraska can compete with any other location if given the proper resources.
- Encourages and supports career readiness and accountability for school districts
- Brought new fire suppression equipment to the district to prevent devastating wildfires
- Fought against corporate takeover of Nebraska's farms and ranches
- Fought against efforts to protect prairie dogs and mountain lions by urban senators
- Strongly opposes special tax breaks for large urban corporations
- Advocates for completion of the Nebraska expressway system by 2033
- Promotes Distict 43 as Nebraska's premiere tourist destination
- Fights for lower property taxes through increased state funding of local schools
You can count on Al Davis to continue to STAND STRONG for North Central and Western Nebraska!